One-size-fits-all pricing guides can be imperfect for the real world. That’s why our pricing considers the whole picture to get you the best price on your car. Here’s how we do it:
- First, we collect and compare prices of cars just like yours that are actually for sale in your area.
- Then we take a look at how cars like yours fare at auction and wholesale
- Lastly we account for the precise condition of your car to determine your price.
When we purchase your car with the natis it will take us 48 hours (if systems is working at the department), and we will send you proof of this via email.If there was a settlement, we will request the Natis document for you, and as soon as we receive it, we will send it in for re-registation.
If you decide to accept an offer, we will help you handle the processes & liaise with the bank should any money on your previous car be outstanding. This is done to ensure the online sale of any pre-owned cars is hassle-free & secure.
- If your car is not (or no longer) financed, we will pay the offer in full via EFT & collect the car as soon as the money reflects in your account.
- If there's a settlement on your car, which is lower than the purchase price, we will pay the settlement in full to the relevant financial institution, pay the offer via EFT & collect the car as soon as the money reflects in your account.
- If there's a settlement on your car, which is higher than the purchase price, you will need to pay the remaining balance to the relevant financial institution & provide the buyer with a proof of payment. Only then we can pay the offer via EFT & collect the car.
Unfortunately we specialise only in the buying of cars. We leave the selling of cars to our very capable dealer network.